Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

Easter Event 2012

Lightning
    Lightning

Honor : 35

Easter Event 2012 Empty Easter Event 2012

Post  Lightning Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Rules
    - The story must feature Kyuu, the Easter Bunny, as the main character
    - Be original (even if your story doesn't make it to the first 5 places, you may still get a reward)
    - Stories must be sent to me, either here or on BRPG till Sunday
    - Winners will be announced on Sunday.

Prizes
    1st place - 50 shards
    2nd place - 25 shards
    3rd place - 15 shards
    4th place - 10 shards
    5th place - 5 shards

The 5 best stories will be posted under this topic once we pick the winners. Good luck!

Update - List of winners
    1st place - Koga
    2nd place - Vet
    3rd place - RaigekiRedblood
    4th place - Starkiller
    5th place - Aldo
    Lightning
    Lightning

Easter Event 2012 Empty Re: Easter Event 2012

Post  Lightning Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Koga's Entry (1st Place)

Once upon a time, there lived a small bunny with big floppy ears. This bunny loved to run around and give happiness to others. This bunny was not just any ordinary bunny however. This bunny was the Easter Bunny. A bunny who loved to hide the happiness away in eggs and watch as men,women and children of all ages searched for these eggs to achieve this happiness once a year. But one year the,as the bunny was hopping across the forest she saw a wolf with beautiful white fur as white as snow. The wolf was laying on the ground,sad that after years and years of trying he was never able to find an egg to achieve his happiness. The bunny was intridged and hopped over to the wolf and patted his head with her small paw.The white wolf looks up to see the bunny,noticing the fur as the first thing. The fur on her was slick and a shiny white,also as white as snow.
    "Hello there." says the wolf to the bunny.
    The bunny smiles and hopps up and down a few times. "Why hello there big wolf. What's your name?" The bunny asks curiously with a tilt of her head.
    The wolf stands up and bows his head. "My name is Koga. What is your name little rabbit?"
    The rabbit continues to hop as she speaks. "My name is Kyuusaisha,Koga the Wolf."
    Koga looks up into the clear blue sky and thinks. "Kyuusaisha?" He looks back down at the bunny. "So you are the easter bunny."
    Kyuusaisha nods in agreement. "Why yes I am Koga." She says,hopping higher and this time spinning in circles as she hops.
    "Well could you come along with me to search for an egg? I wanted to go but no one in the forest trusts me because im a wolf. They think I am here to eat them. I just want to achieve happiness like many others."
    The bunny smiles and jumps onto Koga's back. "Yes I will come along with you Koga." She says with a smile. Koga began to walk through the forest.
    As the two of them walked they shared stories they heard over the years and talking about each other. After hours of walking and laughing with one another both were getting tired. Koga sighed in disappointment but dispite that he was as gleefull as a boy with large lolipop or a little girl with a brand new doll.
    Kyuusaisha,now hopping beside Koga smiles and looks at him. "You know Koga it's not the finding of the egg that makes people happy." she says with a small smile. "It's the company of others with them while they search for the eggs. Want to know another secret?"
    Already surpised with the first thing she told him Koga nodded. "There is only one egg that I actually made that has happiness with it and all these years iv searched for a friend to share my happiness with and Koga... I think you are that friend."
    Kyuusaisha flops her ears together and a momment later Koga sees a big golden egg with white gold decorations on it. Koga smiles at Kyuusaisha. "I would be honored to be your friend Kyuusaisha.

From then on the wolf,Koga, and the bunny,Kyuusaisha, have been friends ever since.
    Lightning
    Lightning

Post  Lightning Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Vet's Entry (2nd Place)

Once upon a time there was a wee lil green bunny called "kyuu green bunny monster"
    this bunny is so cute, that she uses her looks to deceive children and steal their eggs and eat them all to herself, what a greedy lil bunny monster!
    one day lil cutie kyuu woke up from her bunny hole and looked at the calnder which she stole from a random person, she realized today would be a fun day for it is her fav day of the year ,it is "Easter".
    she went to the pond and took a nice bath cleaning her fur and licking it as well, walking along the path where she will target her usual victims in the school playground.

so many colorful eggs!
    her eyes twinkled and her mouth drooled, her mind wont stop thinking on how those eggs looked good!

she jumped around the bushes like a skilled ninja, making sure no one notices her evil attempts, one by one ,she would grab and egg and nomnomnom it when no one looked, everyone were puzzled on where their goods had gone D:

by the end of the day, all children ran to their teacher, crying to her that their eggs were missing, and so the evil kyuu green bunny monster strikes again, victory was hers, her tummy has been filled, and her sweet tooth has been satisfied, however for such evil deeds, will not go unpunished, later that night, she will have a great tummy ache, but no such thing would stop her from doing it again for there will be no stopping for the evil lil bunny!~
    The End.
    Lightning
    Lightning

Post  Lightning Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 pm

RaigekiRedblood's Entry (3rd Place)

Kyuu the easter bunny starts her journey in bunnytopolis as she walks the path which is righteous and true, she runs into a group of rat bandits
    who try to steal her carrots to sell them to rich bunnies for a lot of money as one of the rats go's to grab the carrot blood hits the ground,
    he realizes his hand and tail is gone. He looks up and see's kyuu the easter bunny holding a steel spiked sword
    with a sharp edge on it made for slicing.she quickly sheathes and all the other rats begin to fall like twigs their bodies mangled
    kyuu the easter bunny hovering over them smiling as she licks the blood from her sword and dips a carrot in it, and devours the carrot whole
    one of the barely alive rates raises their head and keeps thinking (why is she so strong) kyuu stands over him and says ( you can never catch a
    true assassin i doubt you even saw my blade as it mangled all your bodies it was like a gleam of light wasn't it) the rats head rolls over on the ground
    its mouth spurts blood and its eye's roll into the back of its head. she begins to walk again and heads to the bunny kingdom to kill the bunny
    king for raising taxes on carrots and making poor carrot farmers suffer the injustice of being downplayed by their so called "king"
    she faces many foes before she gets their each dying before they can even see a glimpse of her blade, her draw so fast it sends wind towards them,
    and chills down their spines. she finally makes it to the kings palace killing all of his royal goads as she opens the door she see's four people blocking
    the passage to the king's secret chamber. They refer to themselves as the kings tribute. A fiercesome group said to be able to obliterate an army by themself
    in one move kyuu raises her sword removing the fake blade revealing the real one a blade with ancient bunnyiese writings on it as she striked once a large black hole
    appeared each of the four put their hands together putting their energy into one blast that disrupts the flow of the blackhole nullifying it entirely. kyuu see's them do
    this awe struck at how easily they defused her technique with no trouble at all. she raised her sword as they all surrounded her they each sent a horrifyingly fast
    fire technique towards her as they stop all they see is a carrot she comes from the ground and slits one of their throats the blood flowing each of the four
    surprised she used her assassin technique floor disappearing act. as the lights go out she slaughters the other three using her secret technique assassin triple slash
    cutting them all nice and clean and deep where their heart is. As she got to the king she saw her long lost friend, mikel and her former love interest wielding a cursed
    sword that gives incredible power but at the cost of the user's life. His eye's seem very blackened as if held by a
    dark curse that controls his mind. Kyuu spares her friend slashing his body in places to make him unable to move at all
    as she does this the king stabds him in the gut. kyuu see's this and gets enraged using her sacred assassin art the shadow step barrage
    obliterating the king and his entire existence. She walks over to her friend and holds his hand in his passing moments a smile
    on his face because he is back in his own body staring at someone he loves a lot in his last breath he kisses her and hasses on his hand slipping away from hers
    and she begins to cry over his body. she buries it in their hometown next to his mother and father laying her sword down at his grave and drinks to him and his las
    achievement. She stares at the world shocked at all its beauty and sadness at the same time.

THE END hope you all enjoyed ^^
    Lightning
    Lightning

Post  Lightning Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Starkiller's Entry (4th Place)

After having tea with Grandma Orosan, Kyuu grabbed her easter basket and ran into the forest. When she was hopping through the forest she encountered starkiller around a campfire crying. She hopped over to him and but one of her bunnypaws on his arm and said what is wrong. Starkiller said he had no friends and no chocolate. Kyuu gave him bunny eyes and handed him an egg and said lets be friends. Starkiller became enjoyed and said can we travel together and Kyuu responded with a soundly yes. After they had reached the towns gates they were ambushed by Koga and Kyuu grabbed starkillers lightsabers and performed bunny fu on koga vanquishing him into a world were he would become roadkill over and over. Kyuu had successfully delivered her eggs to the town and played games such as hop-skotch, When it was all done on easter sunday she transformed into a human and journeyed with starkiller to live a new life until the next easter Very Happy
    Lightning
    Lightning

Post  Lightning Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Aldo's Entry (5th Place)

Kyu was in shock. In horrific pain. Her brother, kyo, laid dead on the floor.Slain by the mighty santa clause. Kyu screamed at santa "Why' you do that!?" Santa replied " I already told him not to touch my cookies". "But with him dead, who's gonna help me make all the choclate for easter?" Asked kyu. "Easter's not tell next year, silly bunny" replied santa.
    Easter is tommorow...
    " wait, what?" mumbled santa?
    Kyu screams " EASTER IS TOMMOROW, IDIOT, and sense you killed my choclate maker, now you have to help make them.
    "I'd rather get laid" santa said.
    Do that later clause, I need you to help me.
    "Or what?" Asked santa.
    Or i'll tell your wife about the playboy magizines you hide under your bed".
    Santa agreed to help kyu maked the choclate.
    *The next day*
    Well, the choclates done.
    Thanks for the help santa. Now go give this choclate to kids, Im hide kyo's body. "Ight" replied santa.
    So kyo hid her deceased brothers body, Santa delivered the choclate, came back and they started playing Xbox. " I love happy endings" said santa as he smoked his cigar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:29 am