Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

2 posters

The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.

Snoopie
    Snoopie

Honor : 13

The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.  Empty The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.

Post  Snoopie Tue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Chapter 1: The Beginning

My name is snoopie, and i live in the 79th district of Rukongai. The 79th district is one of the most violent based and poorest districts in the entirety of Rukongai. I Live with My Mother and 2 other siblings. I have a Younger Brother and a Younger sister. My younger brother is a few years younger than i am, and my sister is a few years younger than him. they are nothing like me, they rely on everyone around them and cant take of themselves, but i love them nonetheless. The same goes for my mother she lived well while growing up and never faced hardship, and even when she married my father she Didn't work and Took advantage of my father. and for that reason he left and now we have had to move here and try and survive. She does her best for the situation she's in and i love my mother, but i just wish she would have done better in her past. because of these circumstances i've had to do bad things in order to help out.

I'm not proud of what i do but you have to do whats needed in order to survive. because of our situation we dont have much money, so what little we do have my mother tries to use for food and clothes etc. but thinking about my family i've turned down all of her food cloths and money, instead i give it to my siblings and give some back to my mom to use. what i do is i work for a small time gang boss. im one of his "hired men" im more or less a security guard. i've been working for this man for years and have become good at what i do. He starts so much trouble that it becomes a pain but because of my special powers and experience im usually able to deal with anything with force. And if i do say so myself i'm pretty good for a 17 year old. And then when im not working security for my boss i steal from the local market to feed myself because the little money i do make from my job i give to my siblings and my mother to feed themselves and to buy whatever is needed. so i have to steal and scam people in order to take care of myself. One Evening i had just walked into my home when my mother started yelling at me. i was shocked thinking what could i have done to upset her this much? she was angry because everyone had no respect for our Family because of my activities of stealing from the merchants. She was trying to say that it was all my fault that everybody had shuned her and our Family. i had finally had enough i kissed my brother and sister on the forehead, said goodbye and left. my head was so clouded and i was furious at the fact that she had the nerve of saying that our current situation was all my fault. I went for a Walk to try and clear my head.

there will be more tomorrow didnt want to give away too much for my first post Cool
    Snoopie
    Snoopie

The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.  Empty Re: The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.

Post  Snoopie Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Chapter 2: The Encounter

As i was walking Along the side of the street i realized that i was close by the gang's headquarters. i thought to myself what the heck why not go in and work some overtime, and get some extra cash. when i walked through the door and told the boss what was going down he was Glad that i had decided to come to work, for i was his #1 security guard. what i didn't know is that this night would forever change the course of my life. It started out as a regular night of watch duty while the boss did his usual thing. until around 1 A.M he received word that there was a high roller in town for some reason, and that he was very much drunk and a easy target. so the boss being the man he is sent me and 2 others in order to handle this person. I of course was to lead these two seeing as how i had been with the boss longer. One of them was a Male average build, could handle himself in a fight but nothing special, he was approximately 5,10 big scruffy beard with a crew-cut and about 31 years of age. the other was a Female slim, 5,5 and extremely fast she also had just over shoulder length black hair but was put into a pony tail, and she was about 25.

It had taken us about 10 minutes to reach the Target, once we did get to the target it was very clear that he was Drunk and had no idea where he was at. using the element of surprise i told my two subordinates to attack from opposite sides while i hid in a tree and observed. at the signal they leaped from their spots and attacked but what happened next no one had expected. the man stood there took the slashes from both of their swords, but they never broke the skin.... "who is this guy" i thought to myself. Then all of a sudden he released an incredible amount of Reiatsu. it was so heavy that i had difficulty breathing, and i felt as if there was a huge amount of weight on my shoulders. The mysterious high roller then pulled out his zanpaktou and disposed of my subordinates with a single swing of his sword. I was so shocked, then he turned around and stared at me from underneath his hood. His Stare was menacing, and cold his look had stunned me sending shivers down my Spine as well as being covered in goosebumps. i had never seen such a man before.

The man then now facing me pulled down his hood, and disappeared in the flash of an eye. "such speed, is that even possible?" But then the man was right before my eyes in the same tree as me. He hit me right in the forehead with the hilt of his sword. "incredible strength as well." i hit the ground rolled and got to my feet, Gushing blood from my forehead. My legs were shaking and i was barley on my feet in the distance i could see the dead limp bodies of my comrades, and i felt such a rage within myself that even i was surprised. and i could feel A power of sorts deep within my soul, i reached for it and grasped at it with everything i had. A huge amount of Reiatsu exploded out of my body, transforming my sword into a zanpaktou. i Felt great i was no longer shaky and the heavy feeling of his reiatsu was no longer affecting me. I leaped at him but wasnt expecting to be as fast as i was i used it to my advantage i jumped at his back slashing down with my sword. But he was fast as well he turned parrying my blow but i was pushing him back with my strength. I slashed, feinted, stabbed and did an array of combo's on him none of which were hitting the target. until i got frustrated and i swung down with all my might, too bad for him he was to slow to parry or block. So he tried to dodge but couldnt dodge the attack completely. I had made a huge gash in his left arm rendering it useless. " i see, thats how its going to be huh? i guess ill get serious now."
    " No way you were just playing with me this entire time?" I said Too Shocked to do anything else.
    His Reiatsu went cold all of a sudden, i had a bad feeling so i tried to flee. But he was too fast and was easily keeping up with me he came at me with everything he had, slashing me from shoulder to waist, and then cutting off my right arm. I fell to my knees stunned. my vision was goin blurry and i was feeling faint. i was about to die and i knew it. " who are you." i asked. and just before i Blacked out he said one word.
    " Ares."
    Unforgiven
    Unforgiven

The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.  Empty Re: The Adventure of Snoopie The Shinigami.

Post  Unforgiven Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

1 word... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ares
    Snoopie
    Snoopie

Post  Snoopie Wed May 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Chapter 3: New Start

I awoke with a start, looker around trying to get a bearing of where i was. i was laying in a bed and by the looks of it i was in a hospital. there were people bustling all around me, some people stood there staring at me while others ran around yelling. but there was one man who seemed to be in charge of what was going on, a strong looking guy. he was wearing a Haori with the squad 4 insignia on it, he was super calm in a situation where it looked like everyone else was in chaos. he looked me in the eyes and i instantly felt a warmth flow through my body. this man was powerful beyond a doubt, and was not a man to be taken lightly. but after i got over all the chaos and focused on what was going on i realised that the big Gash in my chest and my head had been healed and they were in the process of fixing my arm up. all of a sudden i recalled what had happened earlier in the street with the Shinigami named Ares. and i was confused after the fight why not finish me off, why bring me to the hostpital. it made no sense to help out an enemy who had tried to kill you. i asked the man in a weak voice "what is your name?"
    " My name is Ichinose, I'm captain of squad 4 we specialize in healing."
    " Where is the one named Ares?" i asked.
    " Dont worry about that now young one." And with that he waved his hand in front of my face and i went to sleep. I woke up some hours later to find that the medic squad had finished putting my arm back together. I opened up my shirt and looked down at my chest. and in a hushed tone i say " Wow not even a scar."
    " yup thats the power of squad 4." the voice had come from the corner, and i couldn't see his face it was covered in darkness. But i recognized the voice, from the other night..." Ares?"
    " Yup Thats me, finally awake huh?" Ares said as he stepped out of the shadows.
    " Why...Why did you save me?" i said sounding confused.
    " Well even though you did try to kill me, you have a very special power that is rare even among Shinigami. I thought it would be worth it to save you and see what you think about becoming one of us Shinigami?"
    " Ughh.... Give me until tomorrow to think about it OK?"
    " Yeah sure thing, you just rest up. Oh and if you were to join. you would get paid better than that other job you had. and by the way whats your name?"
    " Snoopie."
    And with that Ares left. Leaving Snoopie all alone to think of the offer he had just been given. it was a sleepless, and restless night for Snoopie. he couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to do. if I declined the offer he would have to go back with living with his mother, working for the boss, and being a burden to the family. if I were accept i'd be getting paid more, and i'd still be able to send money to mother and not be a burden. but i don't know if i can stay away from the family for so long....I do love them after all. by the time Snoopie had finally made his decision, for once he reasoned it out the answer had become clear It had become early morning. As soon as he was finally able to close his eyes peacefully and rest, Ares busted the door down with a loud BANG! it startled me so much that i jumped out of the bed frightened. He walked in and asks " so have you made up your mind?"
    " I sure have, ill do it."
    " Very good then follow me."
    " Ok, but umm Ares what is that Badge you have on your left arm?"
    " Oh this It signifies that im a Lt. we have to wear it when we have formal meetings, now follow me."
    I followed Ares all over Soul Society. He told me all about the Shinigami, About the gotei 13 and what they stand for. Also That there are 3 general attributes about a person. these are Strength, Intelligence, and Speed. As well as Sword Skill, Shikai, and Bankai, and don't forget Reiatsu. he said that i'd learn what they all meant in the Academy. he showed me the different squads what they each specialize in and told me about each of their Captains. Then he told me about the Leader who was Luppi, and that he wasnt a Good leader he abused his power, didnt follow the rules of the central 46, and that he was way too cocky, and arrogant. " Well thats it for today go back to the hospital, rest up and ill come get you tomorrow so you can start your first day of the academy."
    " See you tomorrow." i yell back as he flees off into the distance.
    Snoopie
    Snoopie

Post  Snoopie Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 am

Chapter 4: Friends

It was early in the Morning when i had risen from my hospital bed. i looked out the window and could still see that there was a light mist in the air and that there was dew on the grass. That told me that i still had some time until Ares would come by and drag me to the Academy. To be Honest i was nervous i didn't know what they were going to do with me. Or if some deadbeat street rat like me could cut it at the academy, But i promised myself that i would give it 100 Percent. I would not quit on myself i had to do this...for my family, and myself. I decided that i would get dressed and go out for a nice little walk before it was time to leave. i didn't know when Ares was going to show but i was pretty sure that he wouldn't show at such an early hour. But once again Ares surprises me, just as im going for the door Ares walks in. " Good Morning Snoopie, i see that you're already awake. So why don't we head on over to the academy." as he said those words i had felt this weird sensation go through my body. it was the same one when i first met him that night, and then again when i awoke to find him in the room. its weird no matter how many times i meet with Ares he has this Super Powerful Aura about him that gives me the goosebumps. " umm Ares Fukutaicho, im pretty hungry where can i get something to eat around here?" I asked as my Belly began to rumble with hunger. " Hahaha, You're a funny guy Snoopie. And dont worry about that just hold out a bit longer, the Academy will feed you. A Ton." And with that we were off it was a nice cool temperature out and it was a nice walk on the way to the academy, the scenery was beautiful. try to imagine the your Fantasy World, its 5x better than that. Once we Did Arrive to the Academy Ares had me meet with the Academy instructor. His name is Onigiri But he likes to be called Oni. Hes a really cool laid back fellow, but can be very intimidating.

Exclamation INCOMPLETE ! WILL FINISH CHAPTER LATER Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:49 am