Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

3 posters

What gods are these.

Shinryu
    Shinryu

Honor : 77

What gods are these. Empty What gods are these.

Post  Shinryu Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Alright, i logged into and i was a level 1 student.

I think reset based off, let's be fair, a majority poll i absolutely a bad idea.
    A majority poll consisting out of 10 voters, with tons of critisism was used to as the fundament for this reset?!

I can relate that it must be refreshing for older players to have a new shot at the game, but let's be honoust here. It's not about the stats it's about the principle. Now, i got feedback that i was the only one complaining, but take a look at the topic called mass reset. I'm not the only one coplaining 4 out of 10 people voted "no" and the rest just commented on that it was a bad idea. Or the feedback that older players had alot more stats to lose, and thus somehow their loss is begin enough to compensate for all new players who've been spending time into stat gaining. They've never not been a n00b. To be honoust the established order was fine and the high stats of oldies, i think, is a crown on your 3 years worth of effort. Now ,another person thought that it would draw new players. Yeah, it will draw new players, about as much as you'll lose by deleting the stats of existing players.

Democratic death has been applied here. It shows who's dictating what. I don't feel like submitting myself to the opnion of what older players with a million stats have to say, as if somehow theit opnion outweighs mine.

Regards,

S.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

What gods are these. Empty Re: What gods are these.

Post  orosana~ Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm

just so you know, the poll voting here did not really contribute towards the mass reset~
    that topic was nothing more then just a place to share opinions~
    the mass reset would happen anyway whether we voted here or not~
    admins asked lots of player in the game~
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Post  Snow Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

As oro said that poll was not the deciding factor, that was community discussion, I did not make the poll. I got opinions in game, as did Lightning. In talks with Terriator over the last few days, this had to be done for more than a handful of reasons.
    Shinryu
    Shinryu

Honor : 77

What gods are these. Empty Message clear.

Post  Shinryu Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Request to delete this topic, it's message got across my PMS is over and i'm ready to continue training. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:23 am