Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

+4
Higashi_Reborn
orosana~
Snow
Haruna
8 posters

Rename the ranks

Haruna
    Haruna

Honor : 39

Rename the ranks Empty Rename the ranks

Post  Haruna Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 am

Demi-hollow
    Devouring beast
    adjuchas
    vasto lord
    arrancar
    numeros
    privaron espada
    hogyoku ascended lord

Seriously, it's really jarring to see them in such a, how do I say this in a nice way, messed up order.
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Rename the ranks Empty Re: Rename the ranks

Post  Snow Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 am

No, the order I have them is the correct order as is, I'm not changing it again.
    Haruna
    Haruna

Post  Haruna Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:37 am

Explain how Vasto Lord comes after an Arrancar.

Arrancar are created when hollows remove their masks to gain Shini-gami like powers. Only gillians, adjuchas, and VASTO LORDS can do this. Vasto lords have the highest chance of becoming a human-like arrancar.

Humanoid Form: A Menos usually takes on a human shape when it becomes an Arrancar. The only ones that will definitely get a 100% humanoid form are Vasto Lorde-class Menos.
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Arrancar
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 am

so the thing is, a vasto lord is the final stage and teh strongest of the all hollows stage.
    gillian adjuchas and then finally vasto lord.
    arrancar is a separate thing, its just a hollow who ripped off their mask and gained shinigami-powers.
    yeah we know that blah blah~
    but you see ,we shouldnt copy everything exactly from teh bleach anime itself, we gotta keep it slightly different.
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Post  Higashi_Reborn Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Vasto Lorde is the last rank of hollows.

all the Espadas are acctually just Arrancar.

So vasto lorde comes after arrancar, it is even explained in the manga, prob in anime aswell.
    Haruna
    Haruna

Post  Haruna Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 am

Higashi_Reborn wrote:Vasto Lorde is the last rank of hollows.

all the Espadas are acctually just Arrancar.

So vasto lorde comes after arrancar, it is even explained in the manga, prob in anime aswell.

That doesn't even make sense. Vasto Lorde might be the last rank of the hollows, but all hollows evolve into Arrancar, making them separate races. Usually, Vasto Lorde take off their mask then become Arrancar, making Arrancar the evolvement past Vasto Lorde. You don't suddenly become a hollow, lorde, again after becoming an Arrancar.
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Post  Higashi_Reborn Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 am

the hollows are first a dead spirit that went bad making him scum, a weak little hollow and then you have devouring beast wich is the hugh hollows, then they become infused with the hogyoku and start becomming human like, adjucad, when they break the mask they are arrancar, Vasto lorde is the last rank and we have never seen any of them, only heard of them, they are evolved arrancar, all Espadas in manga/anime is just Arrancar.

but sure we can give you Devour Beast - Adjucad then vasto lorde and say that is enough if that is was you ask for xD
    Raventus
    Raventus

Honor : 69

Post  Raventus Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Higashi_Reborn wrote:the hollows are first a dead spirit that went bad making him scum, a weak little hollow and then you have devouring beast wich is the hugh hollows, then they become infused with the hogyoku and start becomming human like, adjucad, when they break the mask they are arrancar, Vasto lorde is the last rank and we have never seen any of them, only heard of them, they are evolved arrancar, all Espadas in manga/anime is just Arrancar.

but sure we can give you Devour Beast - Adjucad then vasto lorde and say that is enough if that is was you ask for xD

Actually you see Espada 3 Harribel in the anime/manga as a Vasto lord hollow, before she became an arrancar.
    ''Prior to becoming an Arrancar, Harribel was a near-humanoid shark-like Vasto Lorde-class Menos. ''
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Honor : 34

Post  LagunaKnight Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

The way that I understand it vasto lords were the last evolution of the basic line of hollow evolution. It went demi hollow - devouring beast - menos - gillian - adjuchas - vasto lord. The confusion here comes from the fact that menos, gillian, adjuchas and vasto lords can all become arrancar with more power and human appearance at each different type with vastos ending up the most human like and supposedly powerful. So perhaps we could avoid that problem and just rename vasto lord to Arrancar Lord? Or Vasto Arrancar?
    Haruna
    Haruna

Post  Haruna Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

What comes after Numeros yet before Privaron Espada? I'd say Fraccion, but we have that whole system already. I would do with something like, "Elite Arrancar". Even if it sounds tacky, that's the best I can come up with.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 am

Personally I don't really care for Privaron Espada as a rank you get just from leveling up. I mean, they are arrancar that used to be Espada until Aizen replaced them with stronger arrancar. So it would make more sense to me that someone that had an Espada seat but either loses it or resigns would then become a Privaron Espada. I mean if you can make the Ex-Leader rank work that way I don't see how doing that would be any more difficult.

I think Vasto could be changed to Arrancar Lord and then Privaron Espada could be swapped out for like Ascended Arrancar Lord and then have the H Ascended Lord as the strongest, I think that makes more sense.
    Morphogenesis
    Morphogenesis

Honor : 37

Post  Morphogenesis Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

No offence, but i think you should just shut up and be thankful for what youve got.
    I mean its still better then being the Ranking Officer and Vasto Lord forever..
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Post  Higashi_Reborn Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 pm

well making espadas become privaron espada when the lose it or resign is not so easy, since we need a coder for that xD

but really you have kinda cooler ranks than shini, we have ranking officer, veteran officer and elite officer, yeah not easy finding up stuff xD

since really shinis are only student - squad member - ranking officer and captain/lt

while hollows have more ranks in manga/anime :p

but really, you complan and all you can think of is adding elite to one allready exsisting rank?
    you see why it took us so long to get new ranks? xD
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Tue May 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Please don't misunderstand, I'm just posting my opinions since someone brought it up. I think the ranks could be better, and I'm sure every other person you talk to will have a different idea for names and what not. I personally didn't ask for new ranks, it wasn't high on my list of wants for the game. Whether or not any of this gets done isn't in my control all I can do is say I think this would be better. If you think I'm complaining... well I guess you have chosen to think that way.

Also I wasn't aware that this was supposed to be a forum for immediate fixes/add-ons for the game. As I recall there was quite a large list of things that were to be looked at or added to the game eventually. o.o
    Ichinose
    Ichinose

Honor : 36

Post  Ichinose Mon May 14, 2012 10:01 pm

hey i like all the rank names except level 80 for shinigami. I dont think it should be called visored, because by not having it called visored sometime in the future as more coding gets done, visored could be used differently like give shinigami a option to do something in order to become an visored, or have an visored event. A Visored event would be awesome because it wouldnt be an overflow of visored.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Mon May 14, 2012 11:01 pm

O_O just so you know it is spelled Vaizard lol
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Post  Snow Mon May 21, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm leaving it like this for now, because I don't feel like going through and changing it atm. The old rank was Devouring Beast/Adjuchas/Vasto Lord then you could become Espada 1-10. Vasto Lord was added not to to long ago. I redid it all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:53 pm