Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

3 posters

Training

polgin

Honor : 6

Training Empty Training

Post  polgin Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey I was just wondering why the Techniques take soo long to get (12 hours to get 150 points for Bankai!!!@#$@!@!) i think that it the number should be reduced down to 100.(if for no other reason to cut out 4 hours of waiting to get past level 19)

Secondly, I was wondering if Reiatsu would have a bigger role in the game like cutting down on training time (for training under a certain level like 50 or something like that.)

Finally something somewhat unrelated but didn't wanna start 2 different posts, is Devour Humans basically sword skill for hollows? i'm asking because i couldn't find a guide that talked about it. plus if it is the same thing is it a good idea to level it past 50? or should i just stick with training the other 2?
    thanks for your reading and giving me some answers!
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Training Empty Re: Training

Post  orosana~ Tue May 08, 2012 3:01 am

you're lucky, you get alot more rei then last time~
    before the rei was less and required more training time.
    this game is all about activity, you have to be active if you want to be strong~

yes devour humans are equivalent to swordskills, you'll have to train it if you wish to rank past lvl 9, and if you wish to damage your opponents you'll still have to train it too~
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Honor : 34

Post  LagunaKnight Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

or you could just level hold for like 10k str, intel and speed and then claim... and still pwn people with only 50 humans xD Humans and Hollows are actually slightly better than the shinigami equivalents if only because when the training counter is over and you visit the train page they will heal you for 20% (if training humans) or 40% (if training hollows) so they are also like free souls xD

Also, getting shikai and bankai doesn't take that long considering the fact that you will never have to wait for rei to regen down at those low levels. You just wait until you get some stats up over 1,000 and then you will know the pain of a Pure Trainer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content