Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

4 posters

So, what do people think about...

Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

So, what do people think about... Empty So, what do people think about...

Post  Snow Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 am

Want to get opinions on BRPG. What would you like to see improved? What is fun? What do you find boring? Do you feel starting out like it's a hopeless battle to catch up to high levels?

What do you think of holding at 9/19? What do you think of pure training? Which do you prefer and why?

Zanpaktou and ress abilities? Happy with them? Do you find them fun? Boring?

Items, do you find them useful and fun? Do you think they can be used to manipulate battles, or given as rewards for events?

Knowing EXP vs not knowing EXP, does it bother you that the other side knows it? If so, why?

Just would like some people's thoughts. Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind.
    Torai
    Torai
    Adjucha
    Adjucha

Honor : 33

So, what do people think about... Empty Re: So, what do people think about...

Post  Torai Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am

I personally didn't think catching up to actually be able to do -something- was all that bad, just challenging

I personally like my mask ability, I won't know my exact Ress for awhile. Lolz

I think we should get some new items and maybe start holding events to get better stuff.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

To answer all questions above, heres my answers o.o

Id like the entire gameto be improved actually~
    the only fun thing left to do is raiding, which eventually gets boring after a while~
    For the level holding and starting out, i think players whp start out newly wont be able to catch up to those higher ups unles they stopped playing for months o.o there should be atleast some sort of cap so newer players can catch up ,trainng cap is only good if your above 19~
    The zan/ress are pretty boring, wish there could be some special moves that goes along with our zan, or atleast allow us to name our zan/ress officialy not only RP.
    Itesm, we need more items ,items worth buying,what else are we going to do with our excessive yens we stock up while fighting? (this goes for higher levels)
    Exp, who cares about that, though if some ppl would rather have that hidden, then maybe next time ask permission first~
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Post  Higashi_Reborn Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:38 am

I dont see why people wanna hide their exp, it is pretty easy to find out, and on TNR everyone can see everyone's exp.

Sounds like we allways compare things with TNR but yeah same person behind both games and there are loads TNR has that would be nice to have here aswell, so get used to hearing about TNR when we talk about updates xD

Personally I would like a regen countdown like on TNR where we see when it gives us health/rei back Razz

Terr has it coded on TNR so should not be hard to just copy/paste it over to BRPG aswell Razz
    Same with clans, they are half coded in allready.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content