Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

+3
Ggio Vega
Snow
Higashi_Reborn
7 posters

Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed?

Poll

Should 10% and 70% be Increased or Decreased?

[ 7 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap32%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [32%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap14%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap18%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap27%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap5%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_lcap4%Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? I_vote_rcap [4%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? Empty Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed?

Post  Higashi_Reborn Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:24 am

So max on Shikai/Mask releash is 10% Should this be increased?
    Max on Bankai/Ressurection is 70% Should this be decreased?

Vote and give your opinion ^^

Yes I belive max for shikai/Mask should be increased and max of bankai/ressurection should be decreased.

Why?

70% reduce on Bankai/Ress is insane, no wonder people end up quitting when they face someone that removes all of their stats so you have no chance to win.

10% on Shikai/Mask is so low that it is not really any change and this might make it more usable after getting bankai/ress, since this cost 30% to use but shikai/mask only use 20%
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? Empty Re: Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed?

Post  Snow Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

Exactly, shikai is about pointless, people raid with sword skill and for duels use bankai.
    Ggio Vega
    Ggio Vega

Honor : 1

Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? Empty i got ya both

Post  Ggio Vega Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I think should be able to pick 1 ability only 1 but the percentage be random that way if u get 2 useless 1's then u have 1 u like which must be approved by an admin
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed? Empty Re: Should the precentage on abilitys be fixed?

Post  Snow Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:28 am

That would be very interesting.
    Rocketeer
    Rocketeer

Honor : 46

Post  Rocketeer Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Should 10% and 70% be Increased or Decreased?

Why is one of options yes or no? LMAO XD
    -clicks yes-
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Post  Higashi_Reborn Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Yes or No if you think they should be fixed but dont agree on the precentage options or dont feel like voting for the percentage.

Shikai/Mask as for Max at 10% should be increased.
    Bankai/Ress as for Max at 70% should be decreased.

Nerfing Shikai/Mask is just stupid since 10% is really low
    And Buffing Bankai/Ress is also sutpid since 70% is a lot of the enemys stats and is pretty imba.

Ex. enemy has 10k all gens, you have tri reduce 70%, then enemy would have 3k left.
    That is pretty sick, just cos you have 3k and 70% reduce you can be on same levels as someone that have put much effort into becomming strong.

So Yes 70% is much 50% or lower I'd say.
    and 10% is low and makes no difference and wont be used at all after getting Bankai/Ress.

Shi/mask cost 20% of rei to use and ban/ress is 30% so making shi/mask more useable would be great, since only people that use it is lvl 19 holder, and they rarely use it themselfs xD
    Rocketeer
    Rocketeer

Honor : 46

Post  Rocketeer Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm

It's funny cause the question is already specific. But I get it. I retract my statement. xD
    Haruna
    Haruna

Honor : 39

Post  Haruna Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 am

I'd say a 25% maximum for Shikai and a 50% maximum for Bankai.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Honor : 34

Post  LagunaKnight Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm more than a little late to the party here but I have some different views so I thought I'd take the time to talk a bit about them. First off, I know that the game is the game and not the anime so any references I make to the anime are just to prove a point.

1st: Yes shikai/mask %'s should probably be improved a bit. I actually think 30% for stats would be good. However I would like something else changed as well.

Personally I think that having it use a certain % of your rei all the time is very problematic, more so at high levels than at 19, for example if you have 6k rei then you will use over 1200 rei in the battle. Why use something inferior for that much rei when bankai/res would use just a bit more at 1800+?

So for shikai/mask I think a max rei used function would be useful so that it can only use up say 800 rei at max. (Just a number I came up with, dunno if that would be balanced) That way you can sort of spam it and with increased %'s it's significantly more useful than fighting normally.

2nd: Sort of. I think that the %'s for bankai/res could come down a little bit, perhaps 60% however again I have something else I believe could be done. Now in the anime most bankai abilities do maybe one or two things. Ichigo gets more speed, Renji more power, etc.

While we have those things I believe that we also have abilities in the game that are not balanced and need to be removed/edited. My main problem is the Tri Ability. Being able to increase or decrease all the stats of you or your opponent is a HUGE advantage. There are some characters in the anime/manga that seem to have overwhelming powers but they all have a weakness in a sense. That is generally how challenges in games work. The problem I see is that the Tri ability doesn't have a weakness.

I would like to see it replaced with abilities were perhaps you have to sacrifice some of your speed in order to increase both your strength and intelligence. I understand there are limitations on what you can program for the game but I really feel strongly that more than anything else the Tri abilities need to be changed or removed.

Sorry for the long post lol.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

barely anyone uses shikai to begin with in the higher ups, they use bankai instead.
    and shikai takes 20% of your rei remaining, not total of it, so first use your rei and train something THEN use left over rei for shikai.

as for tri, its a RARE ability, how often do we have users with a tri?
    once in a blue moon, so it shouldnt be considered a big deal if someone just got lucky and rolled it.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm aware of how rei is used, but I think if that change is made then shikai would become a more attractive thing to use after you have bankai, more so than just making it a bit stronger and bankai a bit weaker.

As for the Tri thing, you are right in that it is a rare ability so I will give you that perhaps it isn't as big an issue to everyone else as it seems to me. The thing I noticed about Higashi's reasoning on why the %'s should be reduced was a perfect tri decrease ability. Sure you can reduce the %'s that can be drained but you also reduce the effectiveness of every other ability at the same time so I don't see how that actually effects the balance of the game.

Another thought I had was that since this seems to revolve around decrease abilities perhaps there would be a way to limit how effective your decrease might work? Like if you have only trained bankai/res up to say 1,000 then you can't decrease your opponents stats by more than that regardless of your %? This would make it so that people that just happened to get that dreaded tri decrease can't destroy everyone's hard earned stats in a second. That way hard work pays off a whole lot more than if you just happen to get lucky or get a ton of shards for re-rolls.
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

I am looking into ways I can change or update abilties somehow. ATM it sppears it's all in the coding though sadly. I would have thought it would be in the database to randomly choose from certain abilities and I could edit them there, but alas, it's not.....
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

For the record as FUNNY and IRONIC as it is, I rolled a Tri Bankai on Yamamoto when setting his bankai up.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 pm

what about the other users the tri would fight?

a tri-user with only 40% decrease fighting someone who has 70%ref 70%str inc and whatever, so if the tri ability got less, it already seems the other user has advantage of the tri-user, then it is.

makes it also unfair for the tri-user.

but what about the double-users who get double increase/decrease?
    should that also be altered?

odds are ,its rare to get a tri, but its even more rare to get a max 70% tri~
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:54 am

I don't see as big an issue with increase abilities, they just increase what you have worked hard to get, but the drain abilities are rather OP'd in my opinion. Also orosan you forgot in your example if bankai/res %'s get nerfed no one will have 70% anymore so that 40% tri will become a lot more effective.

When you compact the range between minimum and maximum %'s then the %'s start to matter less and less and it is more about what the actual ability does. Most of the stat affecting abilities will be nerfed except for tri decreases because with less % to boost your stats any % of decrease becomes more effective. Reflect will become even more effective as will heal, poison, and shunpo.

That is why I suggested the limit on how much you could decrease stats base on how much you train your bankai/res. But in any case I've made my points and expressed my thoughts on the matter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content