Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

3 posters

An attempt to a short announcement

Crown
    Crown

Honor : 104

An attempt to a short announcement Empty An attempt to a short announcement

Post  Crown Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Dear BRPG users (or at least the ones who read this),

I have received several complains about this game through my facebook page
    lately. People complaining they were unrightfully banned or how the current staff makes the game crumble or how they tell you (the users) that I was the most horrible admin ever. Well here's what I want to tell all of you:

1) I'm not playing the game anymore, I have several good reasons not to play it so sorry can't help you. Sure I don't mind if you want some moral support but don't ask me to do anything about bans or whatever because I cant and I wont.
    2) I'm really sick and tired of people telling me someone told them that I was a horrible admin and that I did terrible things. I dont like having to check this story all the time because at one point in time I will feel like I can believe nobody anymore. Conclusion: Yes there might be some people out there who hate me, whatever I did to them I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any harm, BUT if you do hate me stop talking about me! It's not getting you anywhere. And if you make up these things to get me to check on it, well im not doing it anymore, so stop wasting time and stop lying, it's not fair on anyone.
    3) It has also been said that people complain to the staff, troll the users, break the rules all the time or harass any of the users (this includes staff members) in my name. Again, keep me out of this, I do not want to be associated with the game and I will hear no bad word spoken towards anyone in my name cause I'm not like that. If I want to tell someone something, I will tell it themself. If you want to tell someone something, do it in your own name! I'm not a wall to hide behind, I will not take the blame for anything I did not do.

That will do for now, I hope you all will respect my wishes from now on.
    Best regards, a merry christmas (because im not sure if my wish to have you guys wished a merry christmas was granted by the current administration) and when it comes a happy new year wished to all of you,

Crown~

p.s if this post is in the wrong section or anything of the sort, feel free to move it to a section it is supossed to be in or anything of the sort.
    Haruna
    Haruna

Honor : 39

An attempt to a short announcement Empty Re: An attempt to a short announcement

Post  Haruna Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Crown wrote:Dear BRPG users (or at least the ones who read this),

I have received several complains about this game through my facebook page
    lately. People complaining they were unrightfully banned or how the current staff makes the game crumble or how they tell you (the users) that I was the most horrible admin ever. Well here's what I want to tell all of you:

Ch0zen and Rocket, I assume?
    Crown
    Crown

Post  Crown Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:05 am

It doesn't matter who they were, I will not give any names.
    I made this announcement because too many people expect things or do things
    they simply can not expect or do in my opinion.

If it were only two persons, I wouldn't have bothered, darling~
    Atem

Honor : 1

Post  Atem Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm

A bit late as it may be, but as your successor in terms of staff, none of these rumors are true. If so, it may stem from these users complaining from consequences they've received as a result of their actions. You and Takeda did your best in regards to create a "safe" environment for all to enjoy. Unfortunately both of you had your own reasons for leaving.

o-o Suggestion... block the users complaining?
    Crown
    Crown

Post  Crown Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 pm

I think, Atem, that you have the wrong one in mind.
    I think you might be thinking I'm the CrownedClown, but I'm not.
    Yet you're still my 'successor' in a way even though you became "admin" before I did... Now that you're here, let me notify you of something and maybe you might notice who it is you're talking to!
    You see? I find it hilarious that it never once crossed your mind that I might actually need your help in running that game and now that I'm gone you suddenly pop out of nowhere to play the game again. Ridiculous. You have not even a single clue how much trouble you cost me by simply abandoning the game and putting me in charge! And what did I ever get from you? Not a thank you, no apology, nothing but trouble. You do not even have the right to call yourself a successor you didn't do anything! I had to do it and I never even wanted to be admin, I told you that many times before. I only agreed because you said interim, what a fool I was!

Thank you sooo much for the help here, really, very pleasant. I could never have broken my back without you!~

Other than all of the described above, I thank you for your suggestion.... That be it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:23 am